Get purposeful spaces that store more of your favorites. Our refrigerator with an icemaker lets you forget about refilling ice trays. Frameless glass shelves help you fit more on every shelf and humidity-controlled crispers keep fruits and vegetables in their ideal environment. Plus, this ENERGY STAR® certified refrigerator's 21 cu. ft. capacity gives you room for it all.
- Frameless Glass Shelves Store more items on each shelf with wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves in the fridge and freezer, which offer greater storage flexibility.
- Flexi-Slide Bin Make space for tall items with the bin that quickly and easily moves side-to-side for convenient storage options.
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers Store fruits and vegetables in their ideal environment.
- EZ Connect Icemaker Kit This optional icemaker adds convenient, easily accessible ice without having to worry about refilling ice trays.
- LED Interior Lighting Keep food looking as good as it tastes. Light is cast inside the refrigerator so food looks like it's supposed to.
- Electronic Temperature Controls Choose the ideal temperature for whatever foods you're storing with convenient, up-front controls.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Freezer Temperature Controls Keep frozen items ice cold with controls that allow you to adjust the temperature level in the freezer compartment.
- Clear Door Bins Easily see items in your refrigerator with clear door bins.
- Adjustable Door Bins Move these adjustable bins anywhere in the door for increased loading flexibility when and where you need it.
- Quiet Cooling Keep noise down in the kitchen with a design that provides quiet cooling.
- Fingerprint resistant Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.