Help prevent overdrying with a front load gas dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing, which uses three moisture sensors to end the cycle at just the right time. A stainless steel dryer drum gently cradles clothes as they tumble. When drying ends, the ENERGY STAR® certified gas dryer's steam cycles help release and prevent wrinkles.
- Intuitive Controls Let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're drying.
- Wrinkle Shield Plus Option with Steam Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The Wrinkle Shield Plus option with Steam uses tumbling and steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the dryer door for improved wrinkle-fighting performance.
- Steam Refresh Cycle Release wrinkles and reduce odors with the Steam Refresh cycle. It uses water and heat to get clothes ready to wear without rewashing.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Dryer Rack Place bulky or delicate items like sweaters, pillows, hats and tennis shoes on the dryer rack for tumble-free drying. It attaches inside the drum and stays in one place throughout the cycle.
- 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity Get plenty of room to dry the large loads you washed in the matching front load washer. This 7.4 cu. ft. dryer easily handles bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Sanitize Cycle The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9%f common household bacteria.
- Static Reduce Option Help decrease static with the Static Reduce option, which combines a spray of mist with tumbling after the load is dry.
- EcoBoost Option Use less energy while getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost option. This option saves energy by using less heat and an extended cycle time.
- Quad Baffles Four baffles tumble clothes in a randomized pattern, allowing items to open up freely. This helps increase the effectiveness of the dryer for small loads.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.