This Whirlpool® electric convection oven with fan convection cooking helps you get dinner to the table. Skip preheating for favorites like pizza with Frozen Bake technology. This fingerprint-resistant, self-cleaning oven prevents cooked food from getting cold with the Keep Warm setting. Closed door broiling helps keep the kitchencomfortable.
- Fan Convection Cooking Cook meals consistently with a fan in the back of the oven that distributes hot air more efficiently. This helps eliminate cold spots so you can bake on any rack.
- FlexHeat Dual Radiant Element Get two elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans and a 9" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Frozen Bake technology Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
- Warm Zone Element Keep food warm while you're finishing the rest of the meal using this low-powered center element.
- Keep Warm setting Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven.
- Large Oven Window Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Fingerprint Resistant Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes that are easy-to-clean and resist fingerprints and smudges.
- Closed Door Broiling Maintain the optimal broiling temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable using this broiling temperature management system.
- Control Lock Mode Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning Technology Clean without harsh chemicals or special cleaners by running this high-temperature setting that automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
- 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity Easily cook large meals with 5.3 cu. ft. capacity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.