Do laundry at your convenience with a 120V portable washing machine. The compact washer's portable design fits in more places, making it an ideal apartment washing machine. Choose to install it permanently with plumbing or roll it out only when needed. Clothes will get a thorough, gentle clean thanks to the impeller and stainless steel wash basket.
- Flexible Installation Fit laundry in more places with a compact washer that uses a standard 120V electrical connection and hooks up to your sink or can be installed permanently with plumbing.
- Portable Design When it's time to start washing, roll the washer into place on casters and connect the included fill-and-drain hose to your sink. A bracket keeps the hose and power cord out of the way when not in use.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket Help protect fabrics from snagging with this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes during the wash.
- Impeller Give clothes a thorough and gentle clean with the impeller that drives clothes from the outer rim to the center, where the deepest clean happens.
- EasyView Glass Lid Enjoy a clean, streamlined look with the see-through lid that lets you easily check on your load while it's washing.
- 5 Wash Cycles Choose the right setting for each load when you wash with Normal, Delicate, Heavy Duty, Rinse and Spin cycles.
- 5 Temperature Settings Get the right water temperature for every load with hot and cold inlets that let you choose from five temperature settings.
- 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity 1.6 cu. ft. capacity offers enough room to thoroughly wash your day-to-day loads, so you can save space and a trip to the laundromat.
- Leveling Feet Easily convert from portable to permanent with leveling feet that install over the casters and adjust the washer to your space.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.