- Moisture Sensing Two sensors closely monitor inside moisture and air temperatures to deliver the right results without the decision-making. When loads are evenly dry and air reaches ideal temperatures, the cycle stops, helping prevent over- and under-drying.
- Quick Dry cycle Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time.
- Wrinkle Prevent option The Wrinkle Prevent option runs for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to help keep wrinkles from forming as the dryer continues to tumble.
- 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and drum
- End of cycle signal Avoid forgotten laundry with the end of cycle signal so finished loads aren't left behind.
- Wrinkle Control cycle The Wrinkle Control cycle uses lower temperatures and defaults to using the Wrinkle Prevent option to help minimize wrinkles.
- Drum Light An interior drum light gives a clear view of laundry for quick unloading.
- American Pride We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These dryers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Marion, Ohio.
- 7.0 cu. ft. capacity Dries large loads with spacious 7.0 cu. ft. capacity
- An American company for over 100 years Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.