- Extra Power Button The Extra Power button boosts drying power on any cycle by extending time, heat and tumbling. One push helps prevent underdrying by getting thick fabrics, pockets and seams drier the first time.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly dry loads.
- Quick Dry Cycle Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time.
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer These dryers use steam to help prevent wrinkles so your clothes come out looking their best. Look for steam-enhanced cycles and options to help prevent wrinkles, refresh clothes and reduce static.
- Sanitize Cycle The Sanitize cycle uses extra-hot drying temperatures to remove up to 99.9%f three common household bacteria.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures our dryers are built to last, coming standard with a durable motor and the dryer drum backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Drive Motor and Drum We don't just tell you a Maytag® dryer will get your clothes dry for years: we confidently back our dryers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and drum.
- American Pride We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These dryers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Marion, Ohio.
- 7.3 cu.ft. Capactiy There's plenty of room to dry large loads with a spacious 7.3 cu. ft. capacity.
- Reduce Static Option The Reduce Static option cuts down on cling with the addition of a fine mist of water as clothes tumble at the end of the cycle.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option with Steam With the Wrinkle Prevent option with Steam, the dryer tumbles your clothes with steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to keep wrinkles at bay.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.